Naruto Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Founder Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Founder
Founder
Founder

Founder Shop  Empty
PostSubject: Founder Shop    Founder Shop  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:04 am

I am giving you guys an opportunity to make your account look even more beautiful. I have offers that if people decide to help out then I will go above and beyond for them. What do I mean by this,  I can add highlights. That isn't all I am offering and believe me when I say this you will be top priority if you help. So here is what I offer as well as how to help if at all.

LINK'S ON WHERE YOU CAN HELP THE SITE

Paypal: Just use my email-alex.castro.music1994@gmail.com (rules on paypal is located HERE
Twitch: Click Here

WHAT I OFFER FOR HELP

Custom Username Colors: Honestly I will only charge as little as 1 dollar for this service as it's just a simple username color code, but I can change your username to any color, highlight, even add sparkles if you want the sky is the limit. Btw 1 dollar pays for one change, so if you decide to change again you would have to pay again. 

Custom Avatar or Signature Designs: The charge on this will vary on your description of what you want, buuuuuut for a base Price I will say 1 dollar, and it will go up depending on how much detail you want on it. If you want both a Avatar and Signature this offer only pays for 1. Because all my graphics are done with care and I make sure I get the best that i can out of it this will take a long time, you can pay to advance the process but it is not needed, remember these are all optional and not at all needed.

Custom Stat Page or Custom Post HTML: This will be the most expensive offer I have as it is time consuming and requires coding and graphics. I will charge 5 dollars for this service as it takes up a great amount of time to give you what you want.  

Example of Custom Post HTML
Spoiler: